Ultrain Mapping refers to the process of issuing UGAS’s own native token UGAS, to replace the existing ERC-20 and BEP2 version of UGAS. In order to do so, all UGAS token holders needs to relate their ETH account with their Ultrain account, and the system will allocate UGAS to Ultrain account in accordance. Please pay attention to following and select a method of mapping execution.
1. Attention if your UGAS is within an exchange
- Token withdraw and transaction: During user execution period, you may withdraw and deposit UGAS token to exchanges as usual；after that period, you may not withdraw and deposit UGAS on exchanges but may trade UGAS on exchanges as usual; details regarding to withdraw/deposit token will be based on specific announcement by each exchange.
- Non-officially recognized exchange: If you have UGAS stored in exchanges not recognized by the Ultrain Official, you need to transfer those UGAS out as soon as possible before the official execution period.
2. Attention if your UGAS is within an wallet
- Transaction Fee: Since miners fee are required for the process of mapping signature, please make sure there is sufficient UGAS in the receiving address for Mapping. UGAS token transfer value is accurate up to 0.0001UGAS, and UGAS not within the accuracy range will not be transferred.
- Mapping Look up: After completing the mapping operation, please be sure to confirm your Ultrain account by clicking "Look Up Mapping Results" at the bottom of this page.
- Account Look up: Since UGAS is mapping executed in a certain chronological order, please pay attention to the balance information of your Ultrain account. After mapping, you may start transfer UGAS within the account at your discretion.
3. Multiple ETH addresses: can be linked under the same Ultrain account, but every ETH address can only be linked to a single Ultrain account. If an ETH address is linked to multiple Ultrain accounts, then the latest correlating Ultrain account will be used as the default.
4. UGAS token transfer value: is accurate up to 0.0001UGAS, and UGAS not within the accuracy range will not be transferred.
5. Attention to UGAS miners:
- During user execution period，the rewards will be deposited to the usual ETH address corresponding to each miner.
- During UGAS mapping process, the rewards will be temporarily suspended.
- After mapping is completed, the rewards which is not be deposited in official execution will be deposited directly to Ultrain account that you provided, and the subsequent rewards will be also deposited to your Ultrain account.
6. For the UGAS still withhold in the lock-up contract, Ultrain officials will contact the holders to operate the mapping process.
7. For any personal related reasons, resulting in the delay of mapping execution and it was not completed in time, please contact our customer support (Telegram: Stevenzzzzs), and please be patient with the response due to the possibility of large queries.